Who we are:
Our partner is a multi-brand platform for fashion and lifestyle and they encourage their users to click what they love, read what they want and only buy what they need. They hand-pick better buys and connect people with hot products and brands via inspiring content — from sustainable options and pre-loved pieces to life-long investments. Just the good stuff.
This goes hand in hand with their sustainability focus, and their research into brands and passion for finding the very best products reflects this. Having an inherent drive and an unfolding commitment to sustainability, they’re developing at lightning speed.
And they hope you do too!
Intro to role:
Your mission is to create a web app and mobile native app.
Doing so, you'll be mastering constant improvement and keep it simple, two values that form the foundation of our Engineering Team. Besides this being a great way to meet like-minded people and get inspired!
- Write composable well-tested software
- Build, maintain, and deploy new and existing functionality to all our environments
- Constantly improve our frontend architecture with best approaches
- Setup CI/CD processes and pipelines to quickly deliver our code to where it needs to be
- Collaborate closely with the product and Design Team on building new features
- Participate in planning, discussions and business meetings – we need every brain in the office to create the most successful product
About you :
- 7+ years of proven professional experience as a frontend engineer, preferably with startup experience and experience working in and with other software engineering teams
- Production experience with Typescript, React and React Native, including React Hooks, etc.
- Experience building offline first mobile apps and mobile friendly and responsive web apps
- Expert understanding of CSS, HTML (Browser DOM), JS (ES6, ES7, asynchronous programming, functional programming)
- Deep hands-on experience with CI/CD tools including UI test automation and automated delivery builds
- Problem-solving collaborative attitude, not-afraid-of-new-challenges mindset, playful attitude
- Fluent level of English
Product knowledge/ Tools:
- Experience with React, NextJS, Apollo Server/Client, GraphQL, Contentful and other technologies that make sense for the problems we are solving.
- You will be among our first engineers to develop our products internally
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying