Our client is one of the world’s largest fashion companies with more than 171,000 employees worldwide. It is an exciting and dynamic place to pursue a career within the fashion industry. Their business concept is to offer fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way and with their fast expansion they are always looking for new talents. Would you like to be part of the team?
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use a variety of tools to extract, collate and analyse data generated by online user activity, partners and internal systems.
- Generate insightful visualizations that are easy for teams to understand.
- Generate ideas which will improve KPIs and working with teams to implement solutions
- Help teams understand data processes, limitations and implications (extraction, transformation – aggregation, serving...)
- Work closely with User Research to understand the user’s full behaviour and journey.
- Own the development roadmap and stakeholder management (transforming their business strategy on requirements with/for the Data Foundation & Product teams)
- Predict and forecast events, perform statistical customer segmentation, and calculate customer scores and lifetime value
- Help teams build models of their key processes, help them track and predict using those models and provide insights on how to improve
- Expertise in business analysis and data background with experience in e-commerce and web analytics
- Painpoint in the user journey
- Making recommendations to other teams based on data
- Willingness to work in the start-up scene
- Good English communication skills to C-level, operational teams and product/engineering teams
PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE / TOOL
- Experience with reporting tools e.g. PowerBI, Azure Data Lakes, Synapse (SQL Analysis Server)
- SQL, plus python, plus DBX/pyspark
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying