This is a great opportunity for a driven and insightful marketing professional to join a leading growth-stage start-up in one of the most meaningful segments of the Indonesian economy – parenting - in two of the fastest-growing regions of the world (South East Asia and Africa).
Their projects are not only truly disruptive and life-changing but the work will have an immediate impact on the lives of parents around Asia. This will be an opportunity to grow within a career – and for the right candidate, up for the challenge, a chance to work with world-class, international, and diverse teams.
The client is a health tech company that has a reach of 30 million specific users every month through their website and app. International and with a team formed of diverse backgrounds – cultural and educational – the company has offices across Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, Sri Lanka, India, Hong Kong, and Nigeria.
Your duties will include:
- Devise the marketing strategy for the Indonesian market while ensuring a balance between long-term strategic activities (brand positioning and market development for example), mid-term activities (such as improving retention rates and community conversations), and short-term tactical campaigns to increase app downloads;
- Build and lead a high-performing, highly-collaborative marketing team – handling Branding, Social Media and Public Relations;
- Design and consequently implement the marketing plan - to be aligned with the overall business objectives to include high-level activities, guidelines, and budget to drive the pipeline, ensure consistent messaging, creative execution, and measurable outcomes;
- Manage the marketing budget – analyze the reports and forecast trends for future planning;
- Collaborate closely with the regional heads to keep a consistent message and share the best practices and resources.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing with experience in senior management or executive positions across various industries and businesses;
- You are a highly collaborative leader with 2+ years of people management experience;
- Proven track record of brand management and managing multi-functional marketing teams;
- Excellent communication skills with superior interpersonal skills – you possess the gravitas to influence and work with stakeholders and senior management;
- You bring a consumer-centric approach and you have a natural ability to read and respond to customer’s requirements all while keeping an eye on the success of the platform – both financially and ensure overall success with their partners
- Strong budget management skills – you need to make sure you always have the biggest leverage effect on every marketing dollar spent;
- Comfortable in uncertain and ambiguous situations as they are a fast-growing business and there are always grey areas and things to improve on – so you should potentially understand that not everything is 100% defined all the time;
- Accountability – this will be a core trait for the role – a true leader naturally has and carries accountability for their actions;
- Any knowledge of digital performance marketing and experience in a tech start-up is considered a strong plus.
What the client is offering:
- A fast-paced, ambitious environment to learn and grow in your career with a market leader with ambitious growth plans for the near future;
- Real opportunities to learn about and work in different areas of Marketing and become a well-rounded Marketing professional;
- The possibility to join a passionate team of people working tirelessly to support young parents across South East Asia and beyond – all amounting to dynamic and supportive work culture.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying