This is a unique opportunity for a driven and insightful Research professional, to join the leading growth-stage start-up in the most meaningful segment of the economy (parents) in two of the fastest growing regions in the world (South East Asia and Africa). What we are trying to do is truly disruptive and life changing and the work that you will do would immediately impact the lives of mothers around Asia. This is a role where a career is made, if you are up to the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams.
About our client:
Our client is a reproductive health-tech company that reaches out to 30 million mothers every month through our parenting website and app. Our vision is to improve the overall health of pregnant women and families in South East Asia by helping them navigate their most important moments with data-driven solutions in the form of content, community and physical products.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company has offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong and Nigeria. The investors of the company include Fosun, JD.com, Vertex Ventures and others.
About the role
This role will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia Office and report to the [Regional Head of Insights].
The primary role will be to build up the market research P&L in Indonesia by maximizing research revenues from the agencies and clients, including:
▪ Build out a strategic business plan to penetrate Indonesia market
▪ Target and identify potential clients through networking, outreach, and other creative initiatives to start meaningful business conversations.
▪ Work collaboratively across company's commercial teams to sell and deliver consultative solutions to new and existing clients.
▪ Manage conversations from opportunity identification to conclusion including presentation and proposal generation, contract creation and editing, and oversee briefing of our project management function.
▪ Manage pipeline of prospective clients and provide regular updates on communications and status on all efforts made to generate new business.
▪ Develop a deep understanding of clients and their needs and develop a robust client engagement plan taking proactive measures to improve relationship.
▪ Build a strong team in Indonesia to fulfill the market potential
▪ Holds a Bachelor/Master's degree from a reputable University with 4-6 years of business development experience in a research agency or marketing consulting firm.
▪ Proven track record with measurable revenue results
▪ Wide network with key client contacts
▪ Possess practical of Quantitative and/or Qualitative research techniques and methodologies knowledge will be an advantage to apply for this role.
▪ Strong understanding of various research products, our competition in the industry and positioning
▪ Fluent in English and Bahasa both written and verbal is a must.
▪ Entrepreneurial growth mindset and a natural hustler
▪ Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
▪ Good interpersonal skills. communication, team-player
What can you expect
A fast-paced environment to learn and grow in your career with a market leader with ambitious growth plans. Dynamic and supportive work culture. A passionate team of people working tirelessly to help women across South East Asia and beyond.
Please send your CV together with the following information:
● Notice Period
● Last Drawn Salary
● Expected Salary
● Nationality/ Visa Requirement