Our client offers a platform, connecting business to expertise, contributing to faster & smarter decisions. The company serves world's best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to top tech organizations, professional services firms, and financial institutions. It has more than 700,000 member experts and 2000 employees worldwide, which provide 24/7 exceptional service within a precise compliance framework.
Team Leader - DACH
Location: London, United Kingdom
Why This is a Great Opportunity?
You will be given the opportunity to manage and lead a team of junior to mid-level experts by ensuring a best in class client service practices, which are supported to drive commercial upside to win competitive share. You will have great opportunities for personal and professional development, supported by diverse and motivated team.
- Coaching & managing your team, supporting it's professional growth, actively managing team performance and promoting our client's culture within the team
- Planning & executing interactions between Council Members of our client (including industry executives, independent consultants, academics, and former policy makers across all sectors). Interactions will include: surveys, in-person meetings, panels, 1:1 telephone consultations
- Partnering with EMEA Private Equity Business Development to expand our client's relationships in the region, including new clients and senior stakeholders. Also leverage proactive outreach, crucial project execution, post-project client feedback, and in-person client meetings
- Develop & implement strategies for key client accounts in collaboration with Leadership and Business Development teams. Track team performance to create plans to accelerate growth and revenue short and long-term.
- Enhancing our Councils by developing relationships with one of the most respected thought leaders and business experts, as well as recruiting new senior executives and professionals through networking and direct outreach.
- 5-8 years relevant experience demonstrating best in class client service capabilities
- Business-level fluency in English & German
- Ability to manage and motivate a team of client service experts
- Proven track record of working in fast-moving, client service environment
- Strong go-do attitude & track record of business growth / turnaround
- Excitement for problem solving
- Excellent communication skills & willingness to call & engage senior experts
- Being aware of financial services clients. IPE and in working across various industries ( e.g. consumer, real estate, energy, etc.)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying