Our partner is a multinational tech company and digital publishing house that focuses on content and community platforms for Asian women now looking to expand one of their ventures, an eCommerce platform aimed at young mothers.
Following the success of their e-commerce platform on the Indonesian market, the platform focused on selling personal care products for young mothers, is ready for the Thai expansion and they are looking for someone to lead this step for them.
- Managing all operations of the company for the Thai market and rapidly execute on business opportunities solving issues across all functional areas;
- Setting up and managing profit, revenue and cash targets;
- Develop the business operations plan for local market;
- Kick off the new business by setting up and managing the local team;
- Measure and optimize performance based on data.
- Client development and setting up local partnerships;
- Rapidly advance your career and assume responsibilities in a fast-growing organization.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience with experience in consulting, eCommerce, FMCG or top startups being a strong plus;
- Excitement for tackling complex business situations.
- Data Driven ; strong analytical & critical thinking.
- Good command of MS Excel and other tools used for optimization.
- Eager to learn and adopt new tools/technologies as well as share knowledge with others.
- Have a self-starting attitude – the ability to work independently and take initiatives.
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have the ability to work as a team and as an individual.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying