Our partner is a technology company that aims to become the financial empowerment companion for millions of responsible consumers in Asia. By providing a simple, instant, and straightforward salary advance product, liquidity provided to the large under-banked but employed population. Our partner does this predominantly through co-operation with employers who want to provide employees with an alternative to expensive cash loans.
Responsibilities of Product Manager
· Implementation of our client’s solution to corporate clients across Asia.
· Working closely with C-Level professionals & HR teams on the sites of clients.
· Liaising between developers and clients.
· Implementing and optimizing the product to clients.
· Client interaction, communication, and implementation.
· Building up product capabilities and strategic product development in the region.
· Familiarity with the entire product process from business research, demand analysis, realization process, product release.
· Responsible in the design and management of two or more Internet microfinance products / FinTech.
· Forward thinking.
· Have unique, and in-depth insights into the development of the industry.
· Excellent learning ability, teamwork spirit and also analytical and judgment abilities.
· Strong self-drive.
· Ability to adapt to the work pressure of Internet companies.
· Fluency in both Chinese and English