This is a unique opportunity for a driven and fast-learning Head of Sales to join the leading growth-stage start-up in the most meaningful segment of the economy (parents) in two of the fastest growing regions in the world (South East Asia and Africa). What they are trying to do is truly disruptive and life changing and the work that you will do would immediately impact the lives of 20 million mothers around Asia. This is a role where a career is made, if you are up to the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams.
Our client is a technology company that makes great products for parents in Asia. They publish theAsianparent and Africaparent; Asia’s and Africa’s largest website and app for parents. Every month they affect lives of 20 million mothers living in these regions. They have offices across Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka and Africa. Additionally, you will get the opportunity to travel to these markets or work with colleagues from these countries. They have also raised series C investments from some of Asia’s largest venture capital firms, including a round led by Chinese international conglomerate and investment company Fosun and e-commerce giant, JD.com.
- The Head of Brand Solutions (Sales) is one of the most critical roles for our client in any market
- You have commercial knowledge of digital publishing, the media agency world, and understand terms like CPM, CPC, DAUs, branded content, KOL, social media marketing
- You will also have demonstrable experience of vastly increasing revenue year on year, preferably at an audience network of digital publisher
- Not afraid of hard work, your black book will be excited at being quickly activated for our client.
Your duties will include:
- Hire and lead the Brand Solutions (sales) team for our client in Indonesia
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for Indonesia, projecting expected sales volume and profits for existing and new products
- Plan, organize, direct and control your team to meet sales objectives
- Establish and adjust selling prices for Indonesia market by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand
- Generate advertising revenue for publications to meet sales targets
- Achieve forecast sales by following and adjusting your written plan of action
- Understand and identify client advertising needs through account planning and profiling
- Establish new client relationships and keep potential clients informed of our range of services
- Manage existing clients, maintain regular client visits and contact
- Monitor sales achievements and prepare weekly sales reports.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying