It is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Their mission is to empower the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders.
Founded in 2010, currently employs around 250 professionals in 10 global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platforms to strategy consulting firms and leading global corporations.
As an Associate, you will be researching, engaging, and connecting industry experts with our clients. In order to empower our clients’ business decisions, you are expected to evaluate their specific needs, identify their knowledge gaps, and find the best industry experts. The role is fast-paced and involves communication, recruiting, negotiation, and sales, along with multi-tasking across a variety of running projects.
What you’ll do:
- Educate yourself on projects to assess the scope and the needs of the clients
- Use this knowledge to target and actively recruit relevant experts via phone and email
- Pitch the company and the value of participating in expert networks
- Schedule expert interviews for the clients
- Work in a team to meet project deadlines and exceed clients’ expectations
Profiles We Are Seeking
All study fields are welcome and it is expected that you will be motivated to work in a client-oriented & fast changing environment.
This is a position for a smart, talented individual with high emotional intelligence. You should enjoy connecting with people, be an exemplar of professionalism and be enthusiastic about exceeding goals.
- This is an entry level role: ideally 0-3 years of relevant work experience
- Undergraduate degree required
- General understanding of business concepts
- Goal oriented, driven, and highly motivated to succeed & take on challenges
- Quick learner and critical thinker with key focus to add value to our clients
- Strong communication skills: both written and on the phone
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in any of the following language is a plus: Korean, Chinese, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- Two weeks of comprehensive business on-boarding training
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Clear career path – promotions are based on performance not time/tenure
- Continued on-the-job training & sector education: introduction to our clients’ businesses - private equity, consulting, corporate
- Swap program for the best in class - an opportunity to take part in the International Office Swap Program and work in one of our offices in New York, London, Santiago de Chile, Shanghai or Berlin
- Corporate benefits program
- Work in highly international environment with 40+ different nationalities and 50+ languages
- Fresh fruits each Tuesday and sweets every Monday
- Regular company events
- Office in the heart of Hong Kong
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying