This is a unique opportunity for a driven and insightful digital media content professional, to join the leading growth-stage startup in the most meaningful segment of the economy (parents) in our core market of Malaysia. This is a role where a career is made, if you are up to the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams.
Our client is a reproductive health-tech company that reaches out to 30 million mothers every month through their parenting website and app. Their vision is to improve the overall health of pregnant women, mothers and families in South East Asia by helping them navigate their most important moments with data-driven solutions and information in the form of content, community and physical products.
Headquartered in Singapore, they have offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong and Nigeria. Their investors include Fosun, JD.com, Vertex Ventures and others.
About the role
This role is based in our Malaysia Office, reporting to the Deputy Country Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support sales and put together campaign timelines upon confirmation
- Ensure each campaign is properly documented in designated shared folders
- Support sales and ensure sales calendar is updated and follow up with ad material submissions (from clients and internal)
- Liaise with various departments (Ad ops, editorial, creative etc.) to ensure that all submissions and delivery is in accordance to stipulated timelines.
- Work together with the sales, editorial and tech teams to manage and schedule ad inventory on our publications according to client campaign requirements using DFP.
- Coordinate with clients to ensure that ad materials are submitted in the correct formats and dimensions so that they appear correctly
- Manage and monitor performance of client campaigns
- Overall communication with clients to ensure smooth operations and satisfaction.
- Generate all internal and external campaign reports for sales
- Support sales and generate case studies for high performing campaigns
- Weekly reports on Newsletters and EDM campaign stats.
- Work with editorial team to prepare and send out weekly EDMs and newsletters for all our publications
- Monitor performance of ads on DFP
- Assist finance team in following up accounts receivables, raising invoices and closing of books at the end of each month (if the need arises)
What are we looking for
- Possession of a tertiary level educational qualification or equivalent
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in campaign management
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Must be familiar Facebook ad manager, Google,DFP/ad manager and Google Analytics
- Strong experience with the Microsoft office suite
- Meticulous, organised and good attention to details
- Creativity and flair with content and related ideas
- Good interpersonal skills
- A thorough understanding of Malaysian parents, families and culture
- Good communication skills as this role will require you to work closely with cross functional teams and business leaders
- Analytical mind, and project management ability
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- If you are a parent, consider this as an advantage
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to report to the Malaysia office on a daily basis
What can you expect
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow in your career with a market leader with ambitious growth plans.
- Opportunities to learn about and work in different areas of content creation and management and become a well-rounded digital media content professional.
- Dynamic and supportive work culture.
- A passionate team of people working tirelessly to help women across South East Asia and beyond.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying