Our partner is a multinational tech company and digital publishing house that focuses on content and community platforms for Asian women. The company has more than 200 employees in more than 12 countries: Singapore (HQ), Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, Sri Lanka, Australia, Nigeria, Kenya and Japan. The company offers content creation, market research, display advertising, e-commerce activation, KOL collaboration, video production, email + social media marketing, and on-ground events.
- Develop new revenue streams (e.g. Geographies or Business Areas) in close cooperation with senior management.
- Evaluate business opportunities, build financial models and execution plans.
- Kick of new businesses by recruiting initial teams, building processes and
- Rapidly execute on business opportunities solving issues across all functional areas.
- Measure and optimize performance based on data.
- Directly work on solutions with our senior management team and thereby experience significant personal growth and development.
- Rapidly advance your career and assume responsibilities in a fast-growing organization.
Locations: Bangkok, Thailand
- Excitement for tackling complex business situations.
- Data Driven ; strong analytical & critical thinking.
- Good command of Ms.Excel and other tools used for optimization.
- Eager to learn and adopt new tools/technologies as well as share knowledge with others.
- Have a self-starting attitude – the ability to work independently and take initiatives.
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have the ability to work as a team and as individual.
- Graduate from a top university.
- At least 4 years of professional experience.
- Experience in consulting, investment banking or top startups a strong plus.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying