We are looking for a passionate associate to join a fast-growing company in the heart of Manhattan. The firm is a leading expert network platform and primary research organization with a diverse team powered by a network of 300,000+ expert consultants worldwide. Its efficient knowledge sharing services backed by trusted industry professionals support financial institutions, consulting firms, global enterprises, and high-net-worth individuals around the world. Services include expert consultations, in-depth industry research, business consulting, marketing surveys, and on-demand in-person or remote conferences tailored to unique ventures.
Location: New York, New York
Geographical Coverage: Global
Report to: Senior Research Manager
Why This is a Great Opportunity?
You will start your career in the Research practice and it will provide you the opportunity to help institutional investors and management consultants discover new insights and making cutting edge business decisions by connecting with industry experts. You will help clients coordinate one to one phone consultations. As part of the team, you will develop a deep understanding of a client’s underlying research interest and build a knowledge base of multiple industries.
· You will take on challenging projects to source and interact with industry experts to understand their background and area of expertise
· We will ask you to challenge the norm and contribute to solutions to build something new to shape our firm
· You will be a contributing member from the start, working along senior colleagues and clients to build trust and deliver high-quality work
· You will need to have strong attention to detail to keep an accurate record of communications by using our internal systems
· Your experience will be diverse, with each project offering a new opportunity to understand the market trends and learn about a niche sector
Job Type: Full-time