We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join one of the Largest Expert Networks and Primary Research Firms Supported by 300,000+ Industry Professionals. The individual will be responsible for directing and managing sales and marketing activities in Taiwan/ Hong Kong/ Singapore to ensure customer satisfaction and achieve sales target aligning with the company’s strategic plans in a fast-faced and collegial environment..
Business Development Manager (New Clients)
- Fulfill new business opportunities by seeking new information from business partners and making sure that the company can expand its market share and achieve sales target.
- Implement strategic plans to achieve the KPI’s for the sales team through client management and consultation development.
- Build and maintain clients relationship with management consulting and institutional investment firms who have offices in U.S. and Europe.
- Develop business segment strategies for new markets and new products.
- Co-operate with other internal departments by initiating and participating in developing new products and services to enhance competitiveness and improve market positioning.
- Monitor and analyze sales figures regularly by studying reports and conducting meetings in order to achieve budgeted sales performance.
- Take responsibility for pricing issues through regular analysis of historical data and competitor information to achieve desired profit margin.
- Take strategic initiatives in different markets by studying and understanding specific market conditions in order to improve the company's competitive positioning in different markets.
- Ensure Daily sales actives in high quality level including contracts renewed, invoice and AR following up, Client Events and client visiting
- Ensure the company is in compliance with all applicable law regulation in different regions.
- 3+ years of sales experience to institutional investment firms, ideally selling a subscription-based B2B information service to Analysts and investment Managers.
- Bachelor degree and above, Ideally graduated from target school of financial institution firms.
Job Type: Full-time
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying